KBI 312079 New Feature: Argent Omega Monitors Domain Controllers and Active Directory
Argent Omega 2.2A-2307-B or later
Sunday, 17 September 2023
Argent Omega for Active Directory has been implemented. It monitors Domain Controllers and Active Directory.
• LDAP Query Rules – They monitor user, group, password and any LDAP objects.
• DNS Rules – They monitor the health of DNS server.
• Active Directory Rules – They monitor the health of Active Directory by explicitly authenticating specific accounts and passwords.
• Windows Performance Rules – They monitor Domain Controller performance.
• Windows Service Rules – They monitor critical Windows services at Domain Controllers.
• PowerShell Rules – They are particularly versatile Rules as most of Active Directory functionalities can be managed by PowerShell. Microsoft provides Active Directory PowerShell module as part of OS features.
Upgrade to Argent Omega 2.2A-2307-B (Build: 2.2.2309.14) or later